English alphabet with pronunciation and letters for kids, stutedents and teachers. Vocabulary of the Alphabet in English full lists and Images examples.
1. English alphabet – Complete list
The complete list of the English alphabet with its pronunciation. The total amount of the alphabet is 26, and in this table you will find with your own pronunciations more than 95% accurate. Take the following to guide you and learn in English.
2. Pronunciation of the alphabet in English
Then pronunciation are likened to what is heard speech of an American or British. Although it is not 100% perfect. It is more than 95% that can help you understand the alphabet in English.
3. Vocals in English with your pronunciation
The total number of vowels in English is 5, and in the table below you have it with your own pronunciation.
4. Alphabet in English with its Examples
Pronunciations are very helpful, but with these examples of the alphabet in English your doubts or problems of Alphabet will result. Take the following as a guide to understand more in English.
?. Why learn the alphabet in English?
In fact, you can learn for many things, including:
The alphabet in English is increasingly spoken in the world, according to statistics this makes up more than 65% of the world. Enough to learn more and understand each one of them.
I hope this can help you for everything you need. If you have doubts or comments you can leave me at the bottom, you can also check the following entries to learn more English. The Language that will open you many opportunities.
- Classroom Objects in English – Vocabulary of School Items
- Color English – Vocabulary of the Colors Names in English
- Weather in English – Vocabulary of the Weather in English
- Sports and Games in English – Vocabulary of Sports English
- Transport In English – Means of transportation in English List
- Family in English and Family Members – English Family
- Diseases and Health Problems in English – List Complete
- Seasons of the Year for Kids and Teachers with Images
- Months in English with examples in Lists and Images
- Days of the week in English (Lists and Images Examples)